Microsoft Win 8.1 Update 3 (x86-x64) 16in1 Activated (Size: 4.34 GB)
Software Version: 6.3.9600.17415.winblue_r4.141028-1500
Size: 4.31 GB
Language: English / Russian
Treatment: not required (the installer is already disinfected)
Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit version.
* Free hard drive space: 16 gigabytes (GB) for 32-bit version or 20 GB for 64-bit version.
* Graphics card: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or later.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use the touch features require tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows Store to download and run applications that require an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels.
* To bind the application requires a screen resolution of at least 1366x768.
This assembly is the successor build the Windows 8.1 with Update RUS-ENG x64-x86 machines
-12in1- Activated (AIO). Unlike its predecessor, it is based on more recent official distributions,
and, as I think you noticed editions included was a bit more.
The latter was made possible not by cutting back on something else, as some might think,
but only by a competent arrangement of the components of the distribution.
Functional assembly installed with operating systems has not been cut down any grand!
The composition of the assembly
The assembly includes 8 Russian and 8 editions of the English editions of Windows 8.1 for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernel:
- Windows 8.1 Core x86 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Core x86 English
- Windows 8.1 Core x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Core x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional x86 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional x86 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC x86 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC x86 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x86 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x86 English
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 English
Some features of the assembly
- The distributions are based on the assembly of Windows 8.1, posted on MSDN fifteenth December 2014.
- At an early stage there is a pre-boot setup menu where you can select the digit of the primary shell, that is, the installer will use a 32-bit or 64-bit. Because of this, you should not worry that the 64-bit version of the OS can not stand on RAID, and that its users may be without service recovery system.
- Unavailability of the available Pre-boot utility menu Windows Memory Diagnostic (Memtest) eliminated.
- With the installation media to delete the folder Sources SXS, where the file for manual installation of a local package .NET Framework 3.5. But this does not mean that the package will be installed locally impossible. In the folder Support NetFx35 placed compact and easy-to-use installer .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1.
- In the System Restore service, run from the installation media, and recovery service that is built into the system, the module is integrated Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 8.1, which greatly expands the possibilities of resuscitation system.
- Fixed Installer feature of Windows 8.1, because of which in the multilingual assembly, when you start the installation from the existing system, there was no choice of language installer interface. In this assembly of such a choice is available.
- Fixed Installer feature of Windows 8.1, because of which in the multivariate assembly, when you start the installation from the existing system, the selection of the installed edition was carried out only through the key input for this edition. In this assembly the selection is made as usual mouse click on the name in the list of editors.
- With editions Enterprise, and Professional editions filmed limitation, due to which at the stage of the installation was impossible to enter the serial number.
- If during the installation you will enter a valid license key the selected version of Windows 8.1 in the corresponding field, the system will be activated with this key to a completely legitimate.
- If during the installation you will enter some dummy keys (see. FAQ), the system will be installed without any kind was activated. This can be useful if you later want to activate keys for Windows 8 (for the Core, Professional and Enterprise) or Windows Media Center (WMC with for Professional).
- During installation, you will not be entered at all the key, the system will be activated automatically by the activator KMSAuto Net 1.4.0 Ratiborus by installing automatic reactivation every 10 days. Thus, in addition to the Start menu shortcut will be added to the executable file named activator "KMS-activation". With this activator can be activated not only Windows, but Office 2010/2013/2016 VL.
- After installation, you will be able to switch the interface language of the system from English to Russian and back standard means Windows 8.1.
- Because with the fact that the co-x86-x64-distribution, but still having on board more than one language, the possibility of installing the system upgrade greatly cut down, it was decided to block the ability to install the update at all. However, if you must install from under the existing system, it is able to initiate a so-called Custom. When you run the installation from the already running 32-bit operating system, it's simple. But to initiate the installation of a 64-bit OS, you need to start it than through setup.exe in the root of the distribution media, and through setup.exe, which is located in the Sources folder distribution.
- Made minor changes to the interface of the installer, correcting flaws Microsoft programmers.
The size of the image, and CRC
Image size: 4.30 GB (4,625,661,952 bytes)
MD5-sum way: 8cf2ef21c2ee0c5ca489eaf8506f6b4f
SHA1-sum way: efac2a74ff2ee103d4193dab9d5a24cd276f582b